Chapter 1: Get Started
- What is kombucha?
- Supplies: making a starter kit, best bottles, level up your kit, how to clean supplies, where to setup your fermentation station
- Ingredients: best tea, best sugar, where to find unflavored starter, how to use tap water
Chapter 2: Let's Brew!
- The SCOBY: what it is (and if you really need one), how to grow a SCOBY, what it should look like (is it mold?), and what it means if your SCOBY sank
- First Fermentation: batch vs. continuous brewing, how to first ferment
- Second Fermentation: How to second ferment, 21 favorite flavor recipes, carbonation troubleshooting
- Taking a Break: Short or long term breaks from brewing, making a SCOBY hotel
Chapter 3: Bits and Bobs
- Health benefits
- Side effects
Pay what you want! My goal is to demystify home brewing and bring kombucha to every kitchen, regardless of your budget.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
Thanks so much for your support. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any brewing questions!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.